Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/s - 04 Honda CR125 **very clean**

Old 02-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
F/s - 04 Honda CR125 **very clean**

Sold
Old 02-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike. good luck with the sale.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i would have a little more interest if it was an 03 that would be a sick greensticker. Good luck with the sale, do you race?
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
bump for an awesome looking bike I had its big bro the cr250 so much fun glws
Old 02-24-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackz View Post
Bump!
thanks for the bummp

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Nice bike. good luck with the sale.
thanks, hopefully it sells so i can put more money toward the truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
i would have a little more interest if it was an 03 that would be a sick greensticker. Good luck with the sale, do you race?
for sure, you can still ride the track during summer with this red sticker haha, no i dont race i have a cr250 that i do take to mx milestone, how about you?
Old 02-24-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
bump for an awesome looking bike I had its big bro the cr250 so much fun glws
thaanks yea i have a cr250 too, great bikes!
Old 02-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I started racing the beginning of this year, Its pretty fun, im up in norcal but do you 909ers have good riding?
Old 02-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I had a 2005 cr250 that I recently sold. I took it took Milestone all the time. Im looking to get a 450 now.
the new 450's are great but i cant see myself spending almost 10 g's on a dirt bike
Old 02-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #11
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
where did yu get those graphics from. i think i'd like some on my cr 250
Old 02-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #12
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I started racing the beginning of this year, Its pretty fun, im up in norcal but do you 909ers have good riding?
Some of the best
Ocotillo Wells
Glamis
Perris
Glen Helen
Just to name a few
Quote:
Originally Posted by interm_4 View Post
the new 450's are great but i cant see myself spending almost 10 g's on a dirt bike
Me either. I plan to get a nice used one. Maybe an 08.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #13
Quote:
right on what class/bike you ride? We have pretty good ridng areas but they banned all riding in the inland empire but there are a couple trucks to go to, if not traveling to the desert isn't to far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
where did yu get those graphics from. i think i'd like some on my cr 250
those graphics were bought in 06 they were limited edition from one industries i think, buy my bike then you can switch them on to your 250 the shroud are inter-changeable
Old 02-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
hey, you might have better luck posting it for sale here
http://www.thumpertalk.com/

Just put it in the classifieds.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
hey, you might have better luck posting it for sale here
http://www.thumpertalk.com/

Just put it in the classifieds.
thanks!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #17
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by interm_4 View Post
right on what class/bike you ride? We have pretty good ridng areas but they banned all riding in the inland empire but there are a couple trucks to go to, if not traveling to the desert isn't to far.

those graphics were bought in 06 they were limited edition from one industries i think, buy my bike then you can switch them on to your 250 the shroud are inter-changeable
oh man thats tempting haha what would i do with a 125 sittin around my garage then shifter cart?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
oh man thats tempting haha what would i do with a 125 sittin around my garage then shifter cart?
haha sounds like a deal, using the motor for a shifter cart would be great!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #19
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Some of the best
Ocotillo Wells
Glamis
Perris
Glen Helen
Just to name a few

Me either. I plan to get a nice used one. Maybe an 08.
star west(perris is fun also the supermoto track down the road where metger and mcgrath used to ride there)
glen helen is sick.(i used to be a flagger/starting gate operator)
Old 03-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #20
bummp