Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler WTT Toytec Coilovers

Old 02-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toytec Coilovers w/Billy 5100/Eibach Springs

Got my toytec coilovers for sale looking to get $500 obo shipped i recently replaced the bilstein 5100's as well as a updated bushing kit as well....The springs and coilovers have about 18,000-20,000 miles on them whereas the bilstein 5100's and the bushings have about 5,000 miles on them. I would like to trade these and throw in cash for a upgraded coilover set but i am willing to sell them too these from what i heard are really great for offroading I myself do not do alot of offroading and this truck is garaged every night so they are in great shape. PM for anymore details

sorry for the dirty pictures it was raining like crazy in socal yesterday threads on coilover are flawless no damage causing problems for adjustment

Old 02-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
so if you dont do a lot of offroading, what better set are you "upgrading" to?
Old 02-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #7
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am going to try and go with sway away these toytecs are built stiff for offroading therefore making them a little ruff on the road sway away, camburg which are the same company, and fox and king ride alot smooth on the road etc.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
to me the sway aways are not smooth, I was thinking they would be but they feel stiff to.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #9
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles on these? Do you have spanner wrench? Do they come assembled or do you have to reuse the top hat?
Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #10

yes i have the wrench and the sway bar spacer for whoever buys em and they come assembled ready to go just install and drive.....
Old 02-28-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
and how many miles?
Old 02-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man its not the toytecs that are giving you a stiff ride. Its the AAL. I just went from an aal to a dakar leaf pack and my ride is like butter even with my front toytec's cranked to 3.25". Its easy to think the fronts are rough but they arent. Its the shitty aal rattling the whole body that give that impression
Old 02-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #14

well i rode with just these coilovers and a stock rear and for like 2 months and it was still stiffer than my liking
Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
MOB 08Tacoma is on a distinguished road
MOB 08Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
you have a PM
Old 03-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
i'm confused as a few TW members brought this up to my attention.
These are the Toytecs you got from Vitang and got them installed for free on Mod Day 6.5 @ $200?

I talked briefly with Tri & Vitang @ the time and $200 is well priced for the Condition of them. They were "NOT" described in Excellent condition by Vitang.

"PLEASE CLARIFY WHY THESE ARE SOLD @ $500?"
& Described In the Way They Are.

Original Sales Thread by Vitang.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-coilvers.html

I don't want anyone to be misleaded and if I'm Wrong and these are "NOT" the same set. Please let me know and I'll Delete this
. I'd do the same if you were on the other side of the fence.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
i'm confused as a few TW members brought this up to my attention.
These are the Toytecs you got from Vitang and got them installed for free on Mod Day 6.5 @ $200?

I talked briefly with Tri & Vitang @ the time and $200 is well priced for the Condition of them. They were "NOT" described in Excellent condition by Vitang.

"PLEASE CLARIFY WHY THESE ARE SOLD @ $500?"

Original Sales Thread by Vitang.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-coilvers.html

I don't want anyone to be mislead and if I'm Wrong and these are "NOT" the same set. Please let me know and I'll Delete this

My bad sorry for not stating everything i have done to the coilovers since i got them i wasnt digging how they rode at first so i decided to put new 5100's and bushings (from toytec) to try and see if they would make them more toward my liken so pretty much the only that I have that Vi gave me are the coilovers themselves these toytecs are completely rebuilt with the help of Doug from Toytec he was kind of walking me through how i should go about rebuilding this things to pretty much restore them back to almost brand new quality outside of scratches etc.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #19
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I don't recall you ever mentioning you got new 5100's put into them. I know you got NEW Bushings as an update for them from Toytec due to the Noise.
Reason why I'm aware and recall on this was our concern for your Set Up @ the time. Making sure when installed, you were 100% taken care of as you were Worried after install.

Remember, a lot of us answered your questions in your other post regarding Suspension Upgrades.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I don't recall you ever mentioning you got new 5100's put into them. I know you got NEW Bushings as an update for them from Toytec due to the Noise.
Reason why I'm aware and recall on this was our concern for your Set Up @ the time. Making sure when installed, you were 100% taken care of as you were Worried after install.

Remember, a lot of us answered your questions in your other post regarding Suspension Upgrades.

ya you guys did give me alot of info and i was calling ty alot trying to figure out how to fix it and he suggested calling toytec so i did and doug helped me out with a bunch of stuff and i ended up getting some billy 5100's from a friend and we did the swap at his house when i installed my AAL, i actually consulted with Ty on the ride and he say you prob just need to upgrade so i than asked him what he felt was fair on how much i should ask for and he felt as well as i did that 500 OBO is fair enough and if anyone is concern with the integrity of the shocks and we meet up and dont feel they are in good shape i will say thats fine no worries the deal is off......but it is upsetting to hear Vi say these werent in good condition when i bought them he repeatedly said they were in great condition so? i guess i got played