Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB or WTT my gibson 03 tacoma DC exhaust for your stock exhaust

Old 02-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
WTB or WTT my gibson 03 tacoma DC exhaust for your stock exhaust

I just bought an 03 DC tacoma TRD 4x4 and it has a gibson cat back exhaust system. I would like to trade it for a stock system because im using this truck as a hunting truck and want it as quite as I can get it. The exhaust is just a little louder than stock. PM me if you would like to trade or if you have a stock system that you would like to sell thats in good working shape. Thanks
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
batmann is on a distinguished road

batmann's Tacoma Gallery
im interested i bought my tacoma bought 6 months ago and have stock exhause with a ittle over 10000 miles if willing to trade pm me im also located in dulth ga maybe we could just meet up and trade
Old 02-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
batmann is on a distinguished road

batmann's Tacoma Gallery
o wait nvm skipped over the 03 thing.. haha
Old 02-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #4
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dang! I was getting excited! hahaha
Old 02-25-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Wish you were closer
Old 02-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I knew what it sounded like but i had to cut my exhaust right behind the axle.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
Wish I knew what it sounded like but i had to cut my exhaust right behind the axle.
its just a little louder than stock. It doesnt sound bad, I just what it quite as possiable. I woul also buy a stock system if anyone has one laying around collecting dust
Old 02-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #8
Texas Taco
doodle66 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
doodle66's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested. i have an 03 dbl cab. do you have pics
Old 02-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #9
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
very interested! ill offer cash...