jurrelyap5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Coach.
jurrelyap5's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Bumper, NOT MINE.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1608820433.html

Good deal right? For 2nd Gen.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Yes, it's a great deal, in my opinion. About a 40% savings off new...

For reference, mine was about $900 new and another $150 for shipping I think? Anyway the total cost was just over 1k.

Concerns would be that it came with the mounting hardware, there are quite a lot of bolts and such. Even with my new one they left a few key washers and the like out and they are a pain to get.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
For me, not so much. But I think ARB bumpers are "fugly". But for someone who wants one that's a hell of a deal over buying new.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
ARB bumpers are freaking legit. Awesome deal!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Freakin battering ram! Hands-down the best mod I've ever done.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
Coooooooach!
jurrelyap5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Coach.
jurrelyap5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwolfpup View Post
Freakin battering ram! Hands-down the best mod I've ever done.

looks good! if only its for 1st gen...