Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT KM2s

Old 02-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
WTT KM2s

Ive got a set of BFG KM2s in 285/75/16s size with 7,000 miles on them. They've been rotated every 4k-5k miles and still have plenty of tread left (Ill get exact measurements later today). Looking to trade for a smaller mud terrain, 265/75/16 or 265/70/16.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you want to go smaller?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hahah I knew I'd get that response. Its not the tire, I want the same tire and yes you guys are right, KM2's are amazing. I just want a smaller version of this tire. Ive been driving alot of highway miles lately and my gas mileage sucks but the main reason I'm looking for a smaller tire is because I dont wanna deal with all the stuff thats associated with trying to run a 33" tire. Im getting some King shocks next month and Im trying to find ways to NOT preload the springs so i can get a really soft ride and Id have to spend alot of money just to keep my tires and fit them properly. I dont wanna regear, chop my body mounts, purchase the spindle to avoid preloading the springs, and so on. So i figured the easiest way is just to go to a smaller tire.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
where in cali? will you sell? I have 17s but am looking to switch to the black fj rims and these would pair up nicely
Old 02-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #7
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Man, if you were closer I'd be all over this. I want some 285/75/16 KM2s and have a set of 265/70/16 MTs in my dad's shop. Ahhhhhh! Good luck though.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
where in cali? will you sell? I have 17s but am looking to switch to the black fj rims and these would pair up nicely
Not willing to sell at this time cuz I dont have the cash for a new set of tires. Maybe next month Ill put them up for sale after I get cash.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
noooo dont do it your truck is sick as is. just get a 2nd job to pay for gas
Old 02-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Ill trade plus a bit of cash. I have BFG KM's that are 32's. But probably only have about 10,000 more miles left on them...
Old 02-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
noooo dont do it your truck is sick as is. just get a 2nd job to pay for gas
HAHA. I can afford gas, I just feel like Im wasting my money on gas. I drive my corolla sometimes just so I dont "blow money" driving to the store or work and IMO, it shouldnt be that way when I really love my taco. Thanks for the truck love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Ill trade plus a bit of cash. I have BFG KM's that are 32's. But probably only have about 10,000 more miles left on them...
What's the tread depth on them?
Old 02-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:16 PM   #14
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Just incase Jacob doesn't get them pm sent
Old 02-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #15
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
How much to sell? Where in Cali??
Dont have the cash to get a new set right now, so not looking to sell, yet. Mayybe in 6 weeks or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Just incase Jacob doesn't get them pm sent
Dont know if your still composing the message but I didnt get anything. FYI
Old 02-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #16
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent, let me know if you got it.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, you just bought my tires Felipe, upgrading again? Oh, and I don't know what it is but I was averaging 15.3mpg with my 265/75/16 KM2's and am averaging 16.5 mpg with my 285/75/16 KM2's. No idea how that happened but I'm really happy about it.

GL with the trade dysfunctnl.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #18
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Pm sent, let me know if you got it.
Got it. Let me sleep on this. LOL.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #20
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Wow. This is crazy! Manny, you lost your marbles.
LOL. Why. My lift will only be 1 3/4" lower than yours. Not too much shorter. Its just too much trouble. Im trying to finish off my suspension and these 33s are killing it. Regearing, spindles, body mount chops, its too much IMO. Id rather go with the smaller tires, gain my power and mileage back, and just slap on the kings with 1.7" of lift that come stock.