Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1 Tacoma Bike Carrier (Bed Cleat Attachment)

Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
1 Tacoma Bike Carrier (Bed Cleat Attachment)

I have for sale a slightly used Bike Carrier. Comes with instructions, 2 Bolts and the Carrier.

$30 shipped, US.
Attached Thumbnails
1 Tacoma Bike Carrier (Bed Cleat Attachment)-bike-carrier.jpg  
Old 02-27-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
I will give you $20.00 shipped.. if its in good condition with all the parts
Old 08-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
rondawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
rondawg's Tacoma Gallery
Still Available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
I have for sale a slightly used Bike Carrier. Comes with instructions, 2 Bolts and the Carrier.

$30 shipped, US.
I realize this posting was back in 2010 and taking a chance to see if you still have it and would like to sell it.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #6
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Sold.
This^
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondawg View Post
I realize this posting was back in 2010 and taking a chance to see if you still have it and would like to sell it.