Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Aftermarket Coilovers King, Sway, Fox, etc.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Aftermarket Coilovers King, Sway, Fox, etc.

i am looking to buy a set of coilovers i am really looking for camburg or sway aways but i also am interested in kings fox or icon. so whoever has any that they are trying to sell please pm me..... thanks
Old 02-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking at toytec too cause I know theres a set for sale in BST
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hahaha it is opps Are you upgrading for a better ride or offroad capability?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dam that didn't last long @ all.....LOL
Old 02-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya i dig the toytecs alot dont get me wrong but i know sway aways kings and icon def ride better and thats what i am looking for i would really love to get my hands on some sway aways fronts and rears
one: because they have a great rep
two: i am keeping my truck going with a red theme and those would work nicely
three: better ride of course
Old 02-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Dam that didn't last long @ all.....LOL
you guys were right though once you start you wanna keep going lol ya i am looking for that better ride even though i really do love these toytecs
Old 02-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Its a DRUG....I'm glad I'm stopped @ the point where the only option is LT. However...Those dam Spindles are calling my name...Money I tell you
Old 02-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #10

seriously man i was talking to ty just yesterday on the phone about selling everything i got and buying some spindles lol very tempting
Old 02-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
If you do that..Thats the best option. You can get Sway A Way, then Camburg Spindles and in the Rears. All Pro 3" Leaf Packs w/Sway Aways.

That would be a killer set up!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #13

found one

its like 3/4 down the page 6 month old kings for a grand
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...ke=&objective=
Old 02-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #16

ha lol very true hardest part is done now all i gotta do is either find some nice used ones or throw out the cash for new ones and hope i can get someone to buy my toytecs
Old 02-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
ha lol very true hardest part is done now all i gotta do is either find some nice used ones or throw out the cash for new ones and hope i can get someone to buy my toytecs
Someonse will get them. Just be patient.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I have Kings and will continue to get kings in the future. Very happy with them...and a grand for a set is a killer price. roughly paying $1300-$1400 new for a set.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
You lucky Bastard!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #20
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
just put on my sway aways and i like them , now im just waiting for jamrayzian to sell me his leafs