Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Unichip

Old 04-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
TACOROCK is an unknown quantity at this point

TACOROCK's Tacoma Gallery
Unichip

I may be selling my unichip that is currently mapped for cold air intake and cat back exhaust.. if i can not get it reprogrammed for a supercharger set up! then i will be selling it... just trying to see who's interested... let me know thanks CHAD
Old 04-13-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOROCK View Post
I may be selling my unichip that is currently mapped for cold air intake and cat back exhaust.. if i can not get it reprogrammed for a supercharger set up! then i will be selling it... just trying to see who's interested... let me know thanks CHAD
wtf is a unichip?
Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey chad.......how much of a difference did you notice with the unichip installed???
Old 04-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #5

Night And Day

seriously..... do people not know about unichip? cause hodge looked supprised..? lol the differance is seriously night and day.. hodge... think of it as you are running first the truck comes as a smoker... (running with a ciggarette in your mouth} then people put intakes on... (running with out a ciggarette) there is a million restrictions for a vehicle.. and new vehicles are commanded my ecu's.. this is unlocking that hidden horse power torque and gas mileage if you wish.... its a new brain for your ecu basically!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
are you serious bro...? lol
http://www.unichip.us/
looks pretty badass...especially that flux monitor
Old 04-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its probably a pretty cool mod, but its probably along the same lines as the maf calibrator from urd, and the maf calibrator may do a bit more for performance.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #8

Compared To Urd

I Am A Big Fan Of Urd... However On This Part I Would Definately Choose Unichip Over Urd... Because Its Mappable... Meaning You Have An External Control And Change Back And Forth With Urd You Can Not.. Its 100% Tuneable At Any Dyno Mechanic!! And Saved To A Thumb Drive ... So I Will Have To Disagree With You On That One tacomaman06 !
Old 04-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #10

Quote:
I Am A Big Fan Of Urd... However On This Part I Would Definately Choose Unichip Over Urd... Because Its Mappable... Meaning You Have An External Control And Change Back And Forth With Urd You Can Not.. Its 100% Tuneable At Any Dyno Mechanic!! And Saved To A Thumb Drive ... So I Will Have To Disagree With You On That One tacomaman06 !
thats cool, i just thought that the urd set up was tuneable also.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #11

It Is Tuneable

But There Arent Any Urd Tuners Unless You Live Near Urd..... Unichip Has Been Around For A While... Thats Why I Baught A Unichip Instead Of A Urd Maf Reloader
Old 04-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #13

Quote:
But There Arent Any Urd Tuners Unless You Live Near Urd..... Unichip Has Been Around For A While... Thats Why I Baught A Unichip Instead Of A Urd Maf Reloader
so, with the urd, you would have to buy different mapping setups for it??? unichip doesnt sound too bad then.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:55 AM   #14
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
why didnt i see this before i modded with a flux capacitor
Old 06-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchangochief View Post
how much?
hey chief....this guy hasnt been in her in over 3 months AND this thread was started over a year ago. just makin sure ya know that
Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #19
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
did he ever sell this item, id suppose huh