LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling my truck

Old 02-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
TACOROCK is an unknown quantity at this point

TACOROCK's Tacoma Gallery
2006 supercharged long bed custom for sale

I am trading in my low mile (24,332) 2006 Supercharged tacoma double cab longbed 4x4 with a 6 inch fabtech lift. It is a steal I swear!!! heres the dirty on it the dealership is trying to give me 22,000 for my truck and im sure they will sell it for 30,000. Heres your chance. The truck has dvd and nav as well as a custom sound system and memphis amp. I also put on aftermarket fenders with a 4 inch lip. I am making the deal on monday or tuesday this coming week so the 2nd or 3rd. CHAD 910 813 7047 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $25,000 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
TACOMA - 32,000 when it was new
URD SUPERCHARGER- 6,000
Lift upgrade - 1,500
NAV 1,000
Custom system 1,500
Rockstar rims 2,000
Nitto Dune grapplers 1,500
DOUG THORLEY LONG TUBE HEADERS 700
custom magnaflow exhaust 500

PUT THE WORD OUT BECAUSE ITS GOING!!! AND I WOULD RATHER HAVE ONE OF YOU GUYS SWOOP IT UP FOR THAT PRICE
Old 02-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
whoa! overpriced big time!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I paid 26,000 for my off road brand new!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
I paid 26,000 for my off road brand new!
Then you got a good deal.... Don't go and trash his thread. Go look at used taco prices.

Free bump dude
Old 02-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #8
Dirty Trucker

I know what they're worth.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with overpriced. I understand your frustration with the dealer though. Unfortunately, the upgrades that you made to your trcuk don't translate well to actual value of your vehicle. I used to work at my family dealership, and we would price vehicle purchases based upon industry standards such as Black Book, and NADA. Most upgrades simply DO NOT add any value to the vehicle because most buyers are NOT looking for those things. In fact, the upgrades that you made to your truck will probably make it harder for the dealer to sell that particular truck to the average public.
If the offered you $22,000 that is a pretty damn good price for trade in.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
TACOROCK is an unknown quantity at this point

TACOROCK's Tacoma Gallery
hey douche bag

26K... hmmmm okay now throw a supercharger on that... then ure at 32k and lets just assume you are smart enough to put it on ureself thats a day gone... now go ahead and lift it bud.... do the math before you spout out a fucktard comment like that.! thanks. oh sorry for the comment (everybody else!)
for everyone else ya i know the stuff i put on it was my idea you know the modding bug got to me. theres a whole bunch of other stuff done to it but i think its a fair asking price and it only has 24k miles so we will see what happens.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #11
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
one word of advice....dont deal w/ RHT...go to pinehurst or sanford and see what u can get
Old 02-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #12
Dirty Trucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacorock View Post
26k... Hmmmm okay now throw a supercharger on that... Then ure at 32k and lets just assume you are smart enough to put it on ureself thats a day gone... Now go ahead and lift it bud.... Do the math before you spout out a fucktard comment like that.! Thanks. Oh sorry for the comment (everybody else!)
for everyone else ya i know the stuff i put on it was my idea you know the modding bug got to me. Theres a whole bunch of other stuff done to it but i think its a fair asking price and it only has 24k miles so we will see what happens.
u will never get back the money that you spent on aftermarket parts. I know that you have spent alot on your truck no doubt, but the bank doesnt care about that stuff. They will never loan somebody that much money over the book value. Your best bet would be to return it to stock as much as possible and sell the aftermarket stuff here or on ebay.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #13
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
ok so everyone has proven the point that they are the smartest tacoma owners, modders and obviously we are all truck appraisers.....but let him try and make his sell if he doesnt sell it than he will realize "hey maybe i am over priced" and if he does sell it than he accomplished what he set out to do..... not saying anyone is wrong here but being bias does not mean your right it just means you think what you think and nothings gonna change that....all you can do is wish him luck and thanks it because obviously he feels he is just as right as you are.

Products Discussed in this Thread