Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

White Front Bumper for Sale

Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
FS: White Front Bumper with Fogs

Hello TW,

PICK UP ONLY unless you want to pay $160 extra for shipping.

I'm selling my front bumper. I'm getting a new bumper for my truck (finally)! I'll be getting it April 1st.

I'll be perfectly honest - I've hit the bumper four times offroading. One time I hit it really hard. So hard that It broke one of the clips (meaning less clip in my opinion) at the bottom - to the right of the skid plate.

I'm selling the bumper to $120 which Includes the fogs since I'll have no use for them. I have the lamin-x yellow overlays which can be left on or taken off really easily. Nothing GOO B Gone can't handle!

Here's some photo's.

This is that clip I was talking about.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for a Bumper.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com

$80 plus shipping.