LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Shift (Automatic) Console Cover 05+

Old 02-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Shift (Automatic) Console Cover 05+

Hello,

As title says, im looking to buy the center cover that covers the automatic shift, the one that comes stock and is silver or such. There are a couple in eBay but id like to pay a bit less, since I also had to buy some dash parts and just spent $1500 fixing a Liberty...

Thx!

Just in case, this part:

http://l.yimg.com/dv/izp/toyota_truc..._gearshift.jpg
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Bring
Up
My
Sigh... might have to buy new for 175... this sucks...