Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Chrome front grill for 2010 Tacoma

Old 02-28-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
copdude33 will become famous soon enoughcopdude33 will become famous soon enough
Army:
copdude33's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Chrome front grill for 2010 Tacoma

Would like to buy a factory chrome front grill. I have a magnetic grey stock that I could trade.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I will be looking to unload my chrome in a few weeks after my color matched one arrives. I see you're also not too far away.

I'll PM you when I'm ready to make the swap if you haven't found another one to purchase by then.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
I just listed mine this morning bro. Check it out. Sorry the Pics are so big.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...nt-grille.html
Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
lowzone has a spectacular aura aboutlowzone has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ron
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
did you want to sell the Magnetic grey one? i have a chrome one but the issue would be driving without a grille. im in NJ so its 2 days UPS. let me know, as i do have a chrome one from my 2010 i might consider trading, if you already havent bought your chrome one.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #5
copdude33 will become famous soon enoughcopdude33 will become famous soon enough
Army:
deal
Old 03-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
deal to me??? im ordering an aftermarket stock one, no paint or chrome, to mess around with..so when that arrives, ill take out the chrome one. this way i have something there and the wife doesnt shit herself i dont leave anything alone .... so if you can wait about a week or so (depending on how fast the aftermarket one gets here.....) ill see if their box is adequit to ship my chrome one in....sound like a plan Copdude33?

let me know
Ron
Old 03-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #7
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowzone View Post
deal to me??? im ordering an aftermarket stock one, no paint or chrome, to mess around with..so when that arrives, ill take out the chrome one. this way i have something there and the wife doesnt shit herself i dont leave anything alone .... so if you can wait about a week or so (depending on how fast the aftermarket one gets here.....) ill see if their box is adequit to ship my chrome one in....sound like a plan Copdude33?

let me know
Ron
Yeah...As long as you are certain that yours will fit mine. I will have to wait to get yours, then take mine off and ship to you. That way it's an even exchange and I don't have to ride around without one. Shoot me an email when you get ready to do it at thinblueline54@embarqmail.com
thanks.... Mike
Old 03-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #8
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
mines a 2010 SR5 2wd access cab.....anyone think it wont fit???? 09-10 grilles any different from 05-08????????????????????????????? what about the headlights as i want to get the black bezel ones from Ebay (keeping my stocker ones chrome).....ill ask my brother, owns a body shop so i can cross reference it, unless someone here speaks up.
thanks
Ron

ill let you know. figure ill take the hit for a stock black grille so i dont have to ride around without one either....and i can "play" with the aftermarket one once i get yours.

What kind of shape is yours in? mine has 260 miles on it, as of today
Old 03-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
05-10 grill are all the same. they didnt change anything so lights are same to.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #10
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Email Sent
Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 AM   #11
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowzone View Post
mines a 2010 SR5 2wd access cab.....anyone think it wont fit???? 09-10 grilles any different from 05-08????????????????????????????? what about the headlights as i want to get the black bezel ones from Ebay (keeping my stocker ones chrome).....ill ask my brother, owns a body shop so i can cross reference it, unless someone here speaks up.
thanks
Ron

ill let you know. figure ill take the hit for a stock black grille so i dont have to ride around without one either....and i can "play" with the aftermarket one once i get yours.

What kind of shape is yours in? mine has 260 miles on it, as of today
Mine has 250 miles on it. It's a 2010 that I just bought.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:38 AM   #12
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the fitment. If anyone is interested in an inexpensive grille

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

ive ordered from this company before and fitment of other parts is good. ill have the grille in "5-7" business days....ill take the MGM grill copdude. we both seem to want each others grille. This way neither of us will be without radiator protection on the front and i get to modify the black grille first.
thanks and ill PM you my phone number and address.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 AM   #13
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
oh i was going to say that im going to be in Hickory NC and UWharrie (Troy) NC the first weekend in April....but if you are in a rush, i can ship it out when the other arrives
Old 03-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #14
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
emailed you Copdude33, boxed and ready to ship.....still interested or ill list if for sale to pay for the paint on the aftermarket i installed. doesnt bother me either way, but let me know so i cand geta plan together.
i have to say the black grille on a MGM SR5 truck is slick looking. its raining otherwise id post pics. its not base model looking because of the painted bumper but its isnt so bright up front, which was the look i want. BHLM is next i think, or just get the ebay ones (or OEM and try it on them first )

Also i have a friend in Graham NC, that next time hes here i can give him the grille and you just give him yours....not like its hard to remove.