Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S 05-10 Tacoma Chrome Front Grille.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
F/S 05-10 Tacoma Chrome Front Grille.

I have a flawless chrome front grille for an 05-10 Tacoma. Came off of my 08 with 5000 miles. Some light scratches, nothing that will show on camera. NO roack chips. Clips that snap into headlights are intact. Center Pin Is intact. Asking $100 + Shipping. But Welcome to Reasonable Offers. I am located in 23060 Item is packed and ready to go. Product Weight I 8 lbs. So you can get a reasonable Ideal for shipping. Pictures forthcoming. I forgot that this computer does not read my cameras memory card. Thanks

Old 02-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Some guy posted on toyotanation last night that he is looking to buy a chrome grille, maybe he would be interested in yours.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for heads up bro.!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #4
fly4food84 is on a distinguished road
fly4food84's Tacoma Gallery
any pictures of the front? I will be needing one soon.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
yea sorry. i though i put one up...in not at home right now but will throw one up as soon as I get home...I will resize the images too...i didnt know they were that damn big.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
!!!! Sold !!!!