Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Toyota Shift Knob

Old 03-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Toyota Shift Knob

Here is my custom shifter knob that I made for my shifter. It is made out of brass. It is 3 inches in height and 1.5 inches in diameter. I am about to make another one that is a bit smaller in height for my four wheel drive shifter. If anyone would be interested in buying one from me let me know. I can make it however you like or just like this one, and it can have anything you want on the top just send me what you'd like on it. Just let me know, or let me know what you think about mine!
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Toyota Shift Knob-1.jpg   Custom Toyota Shift Knob-2.jpg   Custom Toyota Shift Knob-3.jpg   Custom Toyota Shift Knob-4.jpg  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks pretty badass. Will they fit the shifter in a 6speed manual 2nd gen? Can you make it out of Aluminum? How much for one? Can you make one 'T' shaped instead?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I can make a t handle out of aluminum if you wish. I'm not sure about the threads for your taco, I will do some research to find what size threads they are to fit your truck. And I would say around $50 or so since the cost of aluminum.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Desribe to me the t-shape that you would like.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Are these for manual only?
Old 03-01-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! i dont know about using brass though, it tends to fade and oxidize pretty quickly. aluminum would look much better/last longer imo
Old 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
subbed.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I don't guess it has to be for manual only im sure that we could figure something out for automatics. Thanks for the tip. My teacher would only let me use brass at the time we were short on aluminum at the time. But I think he has purchased more
Old 03-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hi-jack this topic, but do anyone know what the thread size is for the automatic Tacomas? Thanks guys
Old 03-01-2010, 04:47 PM   #11
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure it's the 8mm x 1.25, I've been trying to find a leather or wood one from an Acura Tl. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #12
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be remotely possible to make one but it being a whole piece (no cuts in between) and with the texture of the shift console? You know, the texture that the Radio and AC Switch shares.

If possible, how much?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:24 AM   #13
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Do you mean like a knurl? That has like a diamond pattern on it for grip?
Old 03-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #15
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Do you mean like a knurl? That has like a diamond pattern on it for grip?
Yes, pretty much that. A bit smaller maybe, but yeah, that type of grip.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 AM   #16
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Yes, pretty much that. A bit smaller maybe, but yeah, that type of grip.
I sent you a private message, just contact me and we'll get everything squared away.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:47 AM   #17
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys for the thread size. Sorry about messing up this topic.

The shifter does look great by the way. Great job.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #19
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
An auto is M8 x 1.25

A 6 sp is M12 x 1.25
Old 03-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #20
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
how much for that one but without the logo on top?
Ill have to check on the price with my metal distributer, but around 45-50 dollars.