Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ TRD sport wheels/BFG tires

Old 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ TRD sport wheels/BFG tires

First off, I am well known on both 9thgencorolla.com and ttora.com, same user name. Good rep on both sites.

I'm putting out a feeler on my 05+ Tacoma TRD sport wheels.

(4) 2005+ Tacoma TRD Sport wheels with Centercaps-minor scratches, one
wheel is a "new" reman wheel I got after my wreck.
(4) BFG MT KM tires in a 255/75/17 size- good tread, about half still left. No
chunking or plugs in the tires. They were used on gravel roads, but still
excellent condition. I have approximately 20,000 miles on the tires.

More pictures of tires/wheels upon request.

Price is $425 OBO, shipping on the buyer. Zip code 47665 for reference.

Old 03-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
These should go quick! Great deal!!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #3
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
bump...i will also consider trades for the following, plus or minus cash: OME dakar springs, wet okole seat covers for a bench seat, ARB RD111 front locker, mud tires in a 255/85/16
Old 03-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
i'd love to see more pics and would u consider just selling the tires without the rims
Old 03-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
I'll go take some pictures here in a little bit when I head to town. I wouldn't separate them unless either it was made worth it, and/or you can find a buyer for just the wheels too.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #6

Old 03-12-2010, 06:39 AM   #7
bump...I know somebody wants these. I can deliver if you are within a reasonable distance from 47665.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have those, I'm baby sitting for my sister right now and don't know how much they r going to pay me... ill let u know later today
Old 03-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
yeah just PM me or post up here...I've got work in a bit, so I'll be back on in the morning.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:28 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
So it doesn't look like ill be able to make it happen, gl with the sale
Old 03-16-2010, 06:46 AM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
are the tpms still attached to these and included?
Old 03-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
These came off of an 05 I believe, so no TPMS.