Notices

Wtb: Xrunner parts - socal

Old 03-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: Xrunner parts - socal

If anyone with an xrunner who did some upgrades have any parts lying around I will buy them from you. I'm looking for...

Brake calipers
Brake rotors
Rims and tires ( depending on cost and condition )
Sway bar front, back
X brace
Struts? I'm not sure if it comes with a front strut or not

So far thats it, or if there's any additional part that will fit on my tacoma regular cab.

Thanks. - Johnny

Also Looking for headlights and led taillights and led 3rd brake light from 2009+ 2nd gens.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
I'm not in SoCal, but I have sway bars I can sell you, as well as some used OEM rotors.