Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade Magnetic Gray regular hood for scooped hood

Old 03-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
kram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the rough
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Magnetic Gray regular hood for scooped hood

I just bought an 09 Magnetic Gray TRD Offroad with 29,000km. Pretty stoked I have to say.

I've been reading on a few Tacoma forums that some people don't like the hoods with the scoop, so I thought I'd take a shot at trading for one. I really like the look of it, despite it's lack of functionality.

I live in Squamish BC, not far from Vancouver. If anyone happens to be interested in a trade, please let me know. Mine is in excellent condition, and I would only be interested in something in similar condition and the same colour.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
colour?
Old 03-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
kram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the rough
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Colour is Magnetic Gray. It's the dark gray colour so I believe only 09 and 10 has it but I could be wrong.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I put colour in a Canukastani to American Translator.. and got color.. so now i get what your talking about
Old 03-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
I put colour in a Canukastani to American Translator.. and got color.. so now i get what your talking about
If you put 'about' into the Canukastani Translater, you will know what he is talking 'a-boot'...
Old 03-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Very funny fella's. I'm an Aussie though, so you probably wouldn't understand WTF I'm on 'aboot' with a Canuck translater. We still put a U in our colour though, like the rest of the english speaking world outside of USA