Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New KATZKIN Black/Red Leather w/Seat Warmers TRD DC Installed $900 (SOCAL)

Old 03-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
New KATZKIN Black/Red Leather w/Seat Warmers TRD DC Installed $900 (SOCAL)

sold!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for a sick setup...WTF Ray why?????
Old 03-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
x2 why?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
You don't want to know man. This is getting real bad. I love this set up a lot! However. I want it to be a certain way and because its not. It bothers me so much where I'm not happy. I mean I love it but I want the inserts to be Perforated with Black/Red. Mine are Perforated in Black/Black.

Yes I know its freaking minor and I thought I'd be ok. However I keep looking @ my shift knob and I said F it. I will take a Hit on $$$$ and install to get what I really want.

I don't mind keeping this set @ all as its Amazing and everyone was Drooling over it. However, if I can get what I want exactly. I don't mind the loss of $$$ and time. Someone can benefit huge from my Obsession.

Do you understand how much my hands hurt from installing this.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Someone can benefit huge from my Obsession.

LOL sounds like OCD, not obsession. That was one the best mods you made to the truck IMO.

GLWS, it is definitely a steal for someone!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
It would look bad ass in my truck but I have air bags all over the place. Did you do the shift knob yourself? What is it?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #8
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

^
Shift Knob was all custom and done with the Interior.

Maybe it will NOT sell or I change my Mind. I just dont want to do a complete install again. It was "NOT" Fun. Most mods are and this was not.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #9
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like it was a pain in the ass.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #10
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. There was a lot of design and idea placed behind it. Waited 1.5 weeks to get it all done.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #12
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
A good deal for someone!
Installation is a real hand killer. You could not buy the leather and the seat heaters for that much!
Old 03-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks Man. This is a Killer Deal For Someone.

Tri, I don't even want to add up all the $$$ I lost from Changing my mind all the time.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #14
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no I knew this was going to happen though after talking to you the other night.

Not only do these look badass but they are also COMFORTABLE. Just they way they feel sold me on saving for a set.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #15
Grease Monkey
glandnut will become famous soon enoughglandnut will become famous soon enough

glandnut's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that's a trip. I wondered why I never found a thread with you posting all the new pics of the interior install.... I couldn't wait to see the final result!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #16
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
My girl LOVES how it is already and I haven't told her I'm getting rid of it.

Why? I just told her I'm Happy & nothing more. I just don't want to spend the energy explaining why I'm changing it so soon. . .I know she is going to yell @ me.

I'm taking some real nice detailed pictures tomorrow morning.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #17
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested, but wish I knew how it felt.....seems like a lot to me, I though katskins were like $600 new....of course I would have to install but....
Old 03-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #18
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
would this look good on a silver truck?
Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #19
I'm in North Lake forest is that OK? (next to Irvine)