Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand New Grey "TYTOSHI" Grille w/Emblem (Socal)

Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New Grey "TYTOSHI" Grille w/Emblem (Socal)

I want to share all the thanks to TY for making it happen. It was finished off and done very well from TY.

I had purchased this Grille Brand New in hopes to repair my damaged SATOSHI. However TY fixed my previous one and worked on this one.

Its Simply Amazing work from the outside to the inside. It look as beautiful behind the grille as the front.

He laid down nice Metal to give it a quality look. I added the "TOYOTA" in black. It was inspired by the Sema 2006 Taco. It has the space in between as if its Floating.

You'll get a Quality piece of workmanship that was 7 days in the making. It doesn't have any imperfection and looks factory.

You'll find NO waves, dimples, or blemishes inside the grille. All done perfect. Thats the TYTOSHI way.

SOLD ! ! !

Buy this one and sell your Stock one to make it cheaper!

WANT THIS DONE ?
Contact ( 1BLKT ) TY to get it done in Socal

Old 03-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Man I wish I could cram that on my 1st gen Good luck with the sale
Old 03-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm trying to recover the $$$ I already invested in this Grille. Honestly, its a great price for something basically perfect. No Imperfections.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
ekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of light

ekard's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, why can't you be Norcal?!
Old 03-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
whats the difference between this and a satoshi?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
whay dont you have shipping a opition
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #8
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing.
I just renamed it after this maker. TY

Old 03-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much the color I want. If u decide to ship,let me know. I do paypal or whatever payment u prefer.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #11
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Thanks TY.
It only looks good cause you did it.

Shipping is on your Cost.

I don't know how much it would be to ship it.

I usually like to have the buyer see it in person.

Get a Quote from 91506

Here is My Rad Red one TY did for me.

If you're in SOCAL. Hit up TY (1BLKT) for a SATOSHI

Old 03-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #12
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
I shipped a grille via UPS Ground about a year ago to Nor Cal I think it was in the ballpark of $25-35 but I'd recommend getting a quote.

If you ship it Ray you'll probably have to make a custom box so I isn't too big and bulky. That's what I did, followed by a roll of duct tape
Old 03-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
PENDING to ( indoheat )
Old 03-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #14
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Is it Mag Grey?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #16
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I answered back on all PM's

Sorry but the Buyer seems really serious about it. The only way I'm going to sell is if a Local jumps on this fast. I don't want to deal with shipping as I originally posted.

So Act Fast Locals!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #17
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Is it Mag Grey?
?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #18
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I saw this grill in person, looks saweet. And I believe its the base color. I have a Mag. Grey and held it up against my truck and it was a shade off. Very close match though...

Ray, if its still up for sale I'll take this one off your hands..... That'd make for my third grill!!!

..Let me know..

!!!BUMP!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #19
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Contact TY
Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #20
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump , and is that the one I welded? lol