Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lamin-X

Old 03-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Lamin-X

I just received some Lamin-x film covers for my fogs and I have decided to go to a different color. These aer the gunmetal color for your fogs. They are 17.95 plus shipping. I will sell them for $15 to your door. Let me know who wants them. They look brown from the flash on my camera. Go to the Lamin-X website to see the tru color. Thanks.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anybody need these?
Old 03-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for not being yellow, like I was needing.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #4
yellow is what I am going to as well.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
User123 has a spectacular aura aboutUser123 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Corpsman of Marines 1st Bn 4th Marines
User123's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone been able to apply these successfully? I wasted $20 on the yellows and they were so thick i couldnt get them to apply properly on the round lens.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how did you try and apply them?
Old 03-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #7
User123's Tacoma Gallery
lightly mist the lens, applied one end of the film and then slowly heated the film to try to form it to the curvature of the lens. After I completely ruined the film, I ended up getting yellow tint film which was thinner and did the same process with no problems
Old 03-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
how warm did you get the film? did you start in the center of the light or off to one side? it's time consuming but with some time it's easy..
Old 03-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
and you said lightly mist the film, did you spray the film?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #10
User123's Tacoma Gallery
yea, i sprayed the film as well but i started at one end and not the center. I completely screwed it up but the tint film ended up great
Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #11
covers have been sold