Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

**WTB: Base Model or Painted OEM Grille**

Old 03-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
**WTB: Base Model or Painted OEM Grille**

Title says it all, I'm looking for a base model grille or a painted grille off a 2005+...if it's painted it doesn't matter the color. Trying to buy OEM and currently not interested in Chrome grilles (I already have an extra one).

Let me know how much you want for it and what kind of shape it is in. Ideally there won't be any damage but if there is a broken tab or something maybe I can still work with it.

If you aren't local to SoCal I'll need to pay shipping to 90670.

Thanks for looking and hopefully someone doesn't mind parting with theirs.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Did you mess up on your project?

If you can't find one locally, pretty good price on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories
Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, didn't mess up on anything just looking for more projects .

Thanks for the link to that one but I want to try and stick with the OEM grilles. That one there comes in 2 pieces which would make it easier to do the project but when you snap it together they don't always line up perfectly like the OEM.

Thanks for the bump Chris.

You get the 3M Tape yet?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ See. This guys doesn't cut corners folks. All quality craftmanship.

I talked Chris into the 3M for the Emblem.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ See. This guys doesn't cut corners folks. All quality craftmanship.

I talked Chris into the 3M for the Emblem.
No he doesn't cut corners. Couldn't be happier with my "Tytoshi" haha.

I went out and got the 3m, actually it was scotch double-sided all weather mounting tape. Got it positioned and then slapped it on. That thing is going nowhere. Great recommendation guys thanks!

I have about 4 extra feet if anyone needs some @ mod day.