Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Doug Thorley Longtube headers V6 4.0 (SOCAL)

Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
Doug Thorley Longtube headers V6 4.0 (SOCAL)

i have a set of doug thorley longtube headers off my 08 tacoma
375$ Local pick up only

Old 03-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
taco-mia is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Work with UAVs
Name: Maria
taco-mia's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you getting rid of these?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

need money for another build im currently building an 89 supra need funds for that
Old 03-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
I doubt you'll have trouble finding someone who wants them. Their pretty popular.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I want! please ship!
Old 03-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
yea it wont be hard
Old 03-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I want! please ship!
hmm i'l think about it if no one buys local i will ship on your dime
Old 03-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #8
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supratrippy View Post
hmm i'l think about it if no one buys local i will ship on your dime
i got first dibs if you ship
Old 03-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
i got first dibs if you ship
forsure i will let you know if i do decide to ship if no one local picks em up
Old 03-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
I'm second
Old 03-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dtlh

I've got a buddy thats interested.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #12
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
i've got a buddy thats interested.
nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #13
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Sorry Man. I've got a guy who has been looking for them that lives 10 min away. He might not buy it.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #14

sale pending
Old 03-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #15
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^shit!
Old 03-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #17

sorry guys sold!!