Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Snugtop and window visors

Old 03-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #1
jusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nice
jusmac's Tacoma Gallery
Snugtop and window visors

i have a white electric snugtop and some westin wade window shades, i have a 2007 white quad cab so let me know if you want any of them. the snugtop is in perfect condition but my bikes wont fit in the back. i bought the truck used and the snugtop did take away the adjustable tie down rails so hopefully we could work out a trade plus cash to get me a set of those back. the truck is a short bed, and i will try to get pics as soon as i can but you can check the website for pics also.

window fisors $40 have all four---sold!
snugtop $550 retails for $875

for some reason the pics are not uploading, so send me your cell numbers or emails and i will forward them to you, thanks

Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
taco2408 is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcos
taco2408's Tacoma Gallery
is your truck a shortbed?
Old 03-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
gotta post pics or mods will delete the thread
Old 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #5
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed you for the window shades. waiting for a pic.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
just sent it..
Old 03-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pics or shut it down
Old 03-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What they said ^^^^^ Pics
Old 03-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
Santi will become famous soon enough
Name: Santiago
Santi's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmac View Post
i have a white electric snugtop and some westin wade window shades, i have a 2007 white quad cab so let me know if you want any of them. the snugtop is in perfect condition but my bikes wont fit in the back. i bought the truck used and the snugtop did take away the adjustable tie down rails so hopefully we could work out a trade plus cash to get me a set of those back.

window fisors $40 have all four
snugtop $550 retails for $875
Hello where are you located? I am in San Diego and I may be interested on the snugtop camper shell.

Best regards and send pics if possible.

Santi