Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Large & In Charge "TOYOTA" FJ Land Cruiser Emblem 4 "SATOSHI"

Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
New Large & In Charge "TOYOTA" FJ Land Cruiser Emblem 4 "SATOSHI"

I have a Brand New "TOYOTA" FJ LANDCRUISER Emblem for Sale.

Its the largest of its kind to ever walk this earth. Seeked by many and obtained by a few. This emblem will Compliment your expensive "SATOSHI" or "TYTOSHI" or "AARONOSHI" Grilles.

It comes Brand New & Factory Super White. So all you Super White Owners out there. Its already painted for you with Clear Coat.

$48.34 Local Pick Up

$58.77 Shipped

P.S - You can paint it any color your little heart desires

Measures = 14 1/4 x 2 1/2

I was going to add it onto my grille but I went a different route.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
89Vision is on a distinguished road

Navy: CM2 (SCW)....NMCB 5
Name: Alex
89Vision's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 03-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yeah you like them "LARGE". Thats why Jon.

If you want it Jon. I got you
Old 03-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
These emblems are the tits. Not the best pic because of lighting but here it is on the truck
Attached Thumbnails
New Large & In Charge "TOYOTA" FJ Land Cruiser Emblem 4 "SATOSHI"-fj-satosh.jpg  
Old 03-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ SUPER SEX! Chris that looks freaking good because its OEM Super White.

The Chrome TYTOSHI looks actually real good. However, much better in Super White

3M Chris. 3M

These are better than some of the other FJ Emblems. These are slimmer and not bulky.

They sit more FLUSH with the Mesh.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
not to rain on your parade but I got mine for $39 from the dealer
Old 03-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #8
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I may take it Ray. O checked out the other one you said but there is something about this one that gets me.
Make sure you ask for the friend discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ SUPER SEX! Chris that looks freaking good because its OEM Super White.

The Chrome TYTOSHI looks actually real good. However, much better in Super White

3M Chris. 3M

These are better than some of the other FJ Emblems. These are slimmer and not bulky.

They sit more FLUSH with the Mesh.

Lovin the 3m. Holds better than screws. I thought about going super white with the paint, but I haven't seen one come out to my liking & all the paint shops around me wanted $150-200.

Plus, I'm getting rid of my black wheels and getting chromies so it will match a little better.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Part number?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What dealer did you get yours at?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Go back to the Dealer as these are on Long Back Orders and Retail is $43.50 now. Be prepared to wait as these are slimming down. Also I was quoted prices more than $43.50 from the Dealer. I have my receipt to show the buyer. I'm actually not making anything off them. I have no need for it so I will give it to the next guy.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^well when I bought mine through victory toyota about 5 months ago it was $39 I guess supply and deman caught up... I also got mine in 4 days after ordering
Old 03-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothFox View Post
Part number?
7531190k00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
What dealer did you get yours at?
Victory Toyota in Monterey
Old 03-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^well when I bought mine through victory toyota about 5 months ago it was $39 I guess supply and deman caught up... I also got mine in 4 days after ordering

$39+ Tax & 3-4 Day wait was before.

Now its Retailed @ $43.50+Tax & 7-10 Day wait if they have it. If they run out, its longer and needs to come from Japan.

Be Warned, Some Dealership will Quote Even more than the Retail $43.50. I got quoted $58 & 74.95 from Toyota of Pasadena & Miller in Culver City. Just walk away

Thats the info I got on them now.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus that is huge! Those have got to be hella easy to paint, the one I painted for a guy was the smaller kind and was a bitch to mask:
Old 03-05-2010, 05:56 AM   #17
intense is on a distinguished road

Army: 82nd Airborne / Ranger
intense's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
These emblems are the tits. Not the best pic because of lighting but here it is on the truck

These emblems are the tits ? Sounds like that dog will hunt
Old 03-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ LMAO. Here we go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Jesus that is huge! Those have got to be hella easy to paint, the one I painted for a guy was the smaller kind and was a bitch to mask:
Aaron I use to have that Emblem and its not fun to paint. I've painted it Rad Red also and it "BLEW". It also doesn't compare to this Emblem as its too small IMHO. It doesn't fill in the "AARONOSHI" Grilles.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by intense View Post
These emblems are the tits ? Sounds like that dog will hunt
oh hell no...have the mods talked to you about name calling/derogatory terms yet?
Old 03-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
come on surfer boy is that all you've got? lol this is comedy

Bump for a nice emblem that fills out the grille well