Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE: BFG 33s and Curt class 3 hitch

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
thenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud of

thenrie's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: BFG 33s and Curt class 3 hitch

Toyota just made the offer to buy back my 2000 Tacoma for frame rust, which I discovered as I was mounting my brand new BFG 33X10.50-15 T/A KM2s. Toyota said I can take them back off and remount my old tires without affecting the buyout offer. Same with my class 3 Curt tube hitch. So:

Four 33X10.50-15 BFG T/A KM2 tires, under 300 miles on them: $500 obo (See my photo album for pics of the tires on the truck)

Pickup or You pay shipping. Stafford, Va 22556

edit: Toyota wants me to leave the hitch in place, so it's not for sale.

tthenrie@yahoo.com

Old 03-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics in the thread please

Old 03-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
thenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud ofthenrie has much to be proud of

thenrie's Tacoma Gallery
pics are on my profile...on the truck. Otherwise google BFG KM2s and you will see a picture. Mine look just like those.

Sorry about that Chris...couldn't resist. My computer's not talking to my camera right now. I'll post some pics as soon as I get the tires back off the truck and cleaned up.
Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE:  BFG 33s and Curt class 3 hitch-cub-cadet-002small.jpg   FOR SALE:  BFG 33s and Curt class 3 hitch-cub-cadet-001small.jpg  

Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics per forum rules or thread will be closed

Old 03-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
were not buying the items on google.. we want to see them or it'll get shut down.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #6

thenrie's Tacoma Gallery
How's that? Guess I should read the rules again.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenrie View Post
How's that? Guess I should read the rules again.

I'll help ya:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...1-31-09-a.html

Quote:
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:10 PM   #8

thenrie's Tacoma Gallery
Tires are sold.

Closed Thread