Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: your stock passenger side UCA

Old 03-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
soilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura about
Name: Donald
soilsample's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: your stock passenger side UCA

Anybody who got new UCAs for their lift and has the old ones sitting around, I need to replace my passenger side stock UCA.
I screwed up the threads on the ball joint and want to replace the whole thing.

Let me know what it's worth to you.

Thanks
Donald
Old 03-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow only 25 bucks! id jump on that even though i dont need them. thats cheap man rep for letting that go like that to someone who needs it!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
soilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura aboutsoilsample has a spectacular aura about
Buster,
thanks!!
I have someone who sent me a pm already. If his is in good shape, I've already offered him $50 shipped.

If it is not in good shape (my truck is only 2 months old), illnpm you with same offer!

Thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
soil, what did you do to a uca on a 2 month old truck??
Old 03-05-2010, 04:14 AM   #6
Ha!
Installing my lift I damaged the threads on the ball joint.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
at 25 bucks a pop i would just do the whole unit too..
Old 03-05-2010, 09:24 AM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a pair of em for sale. One has a torn boot (pulled it off before the joint got damaged and you can just replace it with yours), but they're otherwise perfect. Link to the listing is in my signature if you're interested. I was asking $50 for the pair of em +shipping.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
I tried to get the ball joint out, but can't get it out....
I pulled out the big C clip that holds it in, but couldn't get it to slide out of the hole. Is it a press fit? or should I be able to tap on it to get it out????

Thanks
Donald