LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota Parts Site

Old 03-05-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the link
Old 03-05-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Keep your post content clean and respectable or you will lose your posting privileges.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:43 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Madman View Post
I came across this site and thought I'd post it:
http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/Scripts/default.asp
I cannot condone the patronization of this entity due to the dealership's less than commendable treatment of it's customers. Their are many other places that have equal or better pricing & availability. Here's an example of their stellar performance, read all about it.........
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...my-tacoma.html

Better?
Old 03-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
kulitxplod will become famous soon enoughkulitxplod will become famous soon enough

kulitxplod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I cannot condone the patronization of this entity due to the dealership's less than commendable treatment of it's customers. Their are many other places that have equal or better pricing & availability. Here's an example of their stellar performance, read all about it.........

Better?

X2
Old 03-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Much.

and concur.
Now, on to the other buzzilion threads that need the same attention/cleansing.....................
Old 03-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #8
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post

Better?
Old 03-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was TRDparts4U that was affiliated with TofD
Old 03-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
fatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
fatty ac1d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
Um, is it just me, or is that site based in North Carolina, not Dallas?
Not just you.

Toyotaparts4u.com
7670 Bruton Smith Blvd
Concord, NC 28027

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/scripts/contactUs.asp

Not to be confused with:

Toyota of Dallas
2610 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75234

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/contactUs.asp
Old 03-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #12
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I knew I wasn't crazy.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:53 AM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
so different sites i guess. anybody bought from toyotaparts4u before?
Old 03-06-2010, 04:26 AM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Madman View Post
So I guess we shouldn't post any!
Nobody said that... There was just some confusion about whether or not the site you posted was the one affiliated w/ the dealership that one of our members is fighting at the moment. I say post all you find... the more the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
so different sites i guess. anybody bought from toyotaparts4u before?
Looks like a good site so far, but there's nothing I really need at the moment.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:44 AM   #16
Senior Citizen
MT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant futureMT Madman has a brilliant future

Air Force: Telecomm Tech
MT Madman's Tacoma Gallery
So what's up with the TRD (T of D) site anyway, I was looking at getting the SAT RX and Fit Kit from them, prices are the lowest I've seen.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:47 AM   #17

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
There are some members who won't buy from them because they are affiliated with Toyota of Dallas, who wrecked this guy's truck. There are others (who have also posted in the thread) that they've used that site and will continue to do so b/c the service is good and prices are very good.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:49 AM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

oops, OK, yeah....toyotaparts4u gets the pass, trdparts4u may earn back pass after shaking off the guilt by association to the dealership they are affiliated with.....I stand corrected