Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:Alpine Gear nerf/step bar for dbl cab

Old 03-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Alpine Gear nerf/step bar for dbl cab

I traded a member for these and didn't ask if they were for a short or long bed. He had a short bed I have a long bed and they each have different mounting points.

I cleaned them up and sprayed them with 3m black bed liner, they look great and almost like new. I bought brand new stainless hardware which will be included as well. Asking $70.00 I prefer local pickup(Orlando FL). If I ship I am not responsible for the condition of the bars when they get to you.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:Alpine Gear nerf/step bar for dbl cab-dscn4034.jpg   FS:Alpine Gear nerf/step bar for dbl cab-dscn4035.jpg   FS:Alpine Gear nerf/step bar for dbl cab-dscn4037.jpg   FS:Alpine Gear nerf/step bar for dbl cab-dscn4038.jpg  
Old 03-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
what's shipping to 91732
Old 03-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
Tacoluver will become famous soon enough
Tacoluver's Tacoma Gallery
if this sale falls through please PM me.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #5
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
just waiting for payment info