Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

06 taco lifted

Old 03-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
06 taco lifted

not mine
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1629168512.html
Old 03-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
I think that looks good.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i would never buy a used lifted truck, thats just from knowing how i treat mine
Old 03-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
i would never buy a used lifted truck, thats just from knowing how i treat mine
sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont say that.you might sell your truck here someday and that will come back to haunt you.lol
Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tim920's Tacoma Gallery

Hey...starting with which package do they have the volume control buttons on the steering wheel? I have an 08 SR5 and they don't I don't have it.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post

Hey...starting with which package do they have the volume control buttons on the steering wheel? I have an 08 SR5 and they don't I don't have it.
i have an 08 d/c l/b sr5 4x4 package #2 and i have it.i thought it was standard on all d/c
Old 03-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
ooh, those wheels would look good on my SWB. i like the bushwackers too, just wish they weren't so much $$$
Old 03-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #8
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
^^ yeah. I feel exactly the same way. I always liked the Mickey Thompson wheels too. Those in the picture aren't chrome right? What do you refer to those, just alloy?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
I really like those rims. They look really sharp on that truck.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
I really like those rims. They look really sharp on that truck.
he needs to color match the rings to his truck
Old 03-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #11
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
^^ yeah. I feel exactly the same way. I always liked the Mickey Thompson wheels too. Those in the picture aren't chrome right? What do you refer to those, just alloy?
alloy, pollished aluminum, or they may actually be chrome. i can't tell from the picture
Old 03-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #12
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
kinda off topic but are those the bush whacker pocket fender flares?
Old 03-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
kinda off topic but are those the bush whacker pocket fender flares?
believe so....i love em
Old 03-06-2010, 05:58 AM   #15
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck.. if it was a dc i'd hit him up
Old 03-06-2010, 06:15 AM   #16
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
the nerfbars are shaweet
Old 03-06-2010, 06:19 AM   #17
Machine gun shits

he lives close by and i want to but it.