Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S: 2nd GEN TRD WHEELS w/BFG's

Old 03-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blendedfamily's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: 2nd GEN TRD WHEELS w/BFG's

Wheels and tires from my 06 TRD D/C, 16''. Have BG Good Rugged trails mounted, probably have about another 2500 miles left. They have 30k on them now, the truck sat in a garage for a bit of time during deployment, so the tires have some dry rot. I've put about 7k on them since owning the truck. Wheels aren't banged up at all, no significant damage to speak of. I'm sorry for the crummy cell phone pictures, let me know if you would like something a bit closer or more detailed. PM with questions/offers. thanka

375. Will ship UPS, unfortunately it'll have to be fright, I can get a fairly accurate quote if you give me a zip.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump. offers?

Forgot to mention: have all lug nuts, wheel key and TPMS stems/sensors
Old 03-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
My other car is a Bugatti
steelerfan7p will become famous soon enough

Name: Yes
Location: Fairmont, WV (1 Hour South of the City of Champions)
steelerfan7p's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
pm replied.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:51 AM   #5
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I really like those wheels. I read somewhere on another forum you can ship wheels by GreyHound. But it's been a while. There was a set forsale in the DFW area that I was keeping my eye on.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:12 AM   #6
I'll give them a call today -- I have a friend that manages a UPS store, and he typically gets me the rock bottom cheapest shipping price. Because these wheels have tires mounted, they are heavier and bulkier, increasing the shipping cost. I'll check the bus though -- good idea.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:08 AM   #8
PM'd.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #9
bump again, make offers.. trying to lift my truck, need to accumulate some cash.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
Bump for all offers, insult me! (We'll not really, I may have opened a can of worms there....)