Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: Interior & Bed parts

Old 03-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
kyrac1978 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
kyrac1978's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Interior & Bed parts

1. Center console. Do they have a carbon fiber center console as of yet or? I need a new one either way, so send me your info please.
  2. New black or gray carpet for 2005 Tacoma Access cab or carpet in perfect condition.
  3. Weathertech floor mats for TRD Tacoma Access cab, prefer black as main finish but will also look at a gray finish as well.
  4. Bottom portin of seats, not the entire bottom portion but the cushion in a gray finish and it again needs to be in perfect condition.
  5. Wet Okole seat covers for TRD Tacoma Access cab, prefer black as main finish with blue piping or stitching but open to other options as well.
  6. Katzkin leather seat covers for TRD Tacoma Access cab, prefer black as main finish with blue piping or stitching but open to other options as well.
  7. New foot rest pedal or one in perfect condition.
  8. Back wall in a gray finish. This is the wall right underneath the rear window with the top portion of the back seats.
  9. Tacoma tie down cleats.
  10. Tacoma bed mat.
  11. Tacoma bed net.
  12. Hard plastic bed/cargo divider.
  13. Tailgate opener with rearview camera!
  14. Stereo system(s):
  • JBL 6-disc with amp and subwoofer that came as option/stock in some units.
  • Double Din CD/DVD/NAV system. Prefer Alpine, Kenwood, Clarion or Eclipse.
Any other items you might have (i.e. Halo headlights, LED interior lights and etc.) that is not listed, please post as well, you never know what I might consider or need. Some a**holes broke into my Tacoma and stole and/or destroyed all the items listed above.

Thanks in advance for your time and help. I am hopeful in getting my Tacoma back the way she was before this happened!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
WOWSER

That is going to be a lot of money!