Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER! FS-04 extracab prerunner trd offroad!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER! FS-04 extracab prerunner trd offroad!!!

Looking to get a 2nd Gen Tacoma because I want a 4x4 and extra room.

Wanting to see how my truck would sell.

This is a 2004 Tacoma TRD Off-Road purchased late in 2004, right before the 2nd Gens came out. I only have about 59800K miles on it. I'd say about 3/4s of those are highway from Tucson to Northern California and when I was working at a fire station 30 miles from my house.

All maintenence/services done at the Precision Toyota in Tucson.

I am the original owner, clean title, no wrecks/accidents/never even been pulled over.

The only engine mods that were done was a "cold-air intake by K&N". The truck sits on 265/70r17 BFG AT KO on 7089 Procomp rims. I'd say on average driving conservatively it gets about 17 mpg in the city and 20-21 mpg on freeway.

Fairly clean interior; would have inside and out detailed before being sold.

Windows have a pretty dark 3M tint, unsure of the %.

Nice black dashmat ever since I bought it so the dash is ncie and clean.

Aftermarket cd player/rocker fosgate sub

The bed of the truck was Line-Xed when I bought it. I herculined the front grille and both bumpers. A can of herculiner for touch ups would also be included.

Bug deflector on the hood and those water coverings above the side windows.

I also tinted all three rear taillights/brakelights.

Headlights are Silverstars.

Top photos are the most recent. Tailgate has been put back on so nevermind the tailgate net that you see in the bottom pics.

Only real con is it has a pretty good scratch on the front right quarter panel. Other than that it has some minors dings and scuffs from being utuilized as a truck.

Looking at get 12.5k... What do you guys think?????????

Condition Value Excellent
$14,315
Good
$13,640
Fair
$12,765
Old 03-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Clean truck. If 4x4 wasn't a necessity with my job and where I live, I'd snap that up. I was looking at exactly that when I was in the market for a vehicle.

Looks like an Auto, yes?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Clean truck. If 4x4 wasn't a necessity with my job and where I live, I'd snap that up. I was looking at exactly that when I was in the market for a vehicle.

Looks like an Auto, yes?
Yes thanks for reminding me...its an automatic. What do you think of the price? Think I could ask for a little more?

I might be able to after all.. I just doubt I could get that much in this economy.

Condition Value Excellent
$14,315
Good
$13,640
Fair
$12,765
Old 03-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #5

Firefighter:
Its a shame I don't live there. How much is 20k in moosebucks worth in the U.S.?
Old 03-06-2010, 09:28 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Thanks for the reply.

BUMP before trying to get some sleep before staying up all night running what will probably be BS calls...
Old 03-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'm on night shift too. Nothing says awesome like 3am grandma who feels 'Funny'.

Yeah. Been a slow shift so far. means well be up all night. I hijacked my own thread.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #11

Firefighter:
bump