Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Chrome grill with Grillcraft Installed

Old 03-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome grill with Grillcraft Installed

I will be doing a satoshi soon and this needs to go. I'm in no rush though. Grill is in good condition. I was going to paint it silver but the chrome actually grew on me. Grillcraft is also in good condition. I put my rear "Tacoma" badge on it as you can see. I can leave it on for you or take it off. It could use a coat of paint due to minor rock chips. I can paint it for you if you'd like.

Installed perfectly. This is off my 2008 Doublecab. I would prefer to sell it to a local. Hook them up and not have to ship it. However if someone else wants it shipped after there is no local interest that's fine.

Located: Fontana, Ca 92336

Price: $140

Pictures were taken 3/6/10
Old 03-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
where r u located exactly?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Woah! Isn't a Brand New Grillecraft Mesh around $150-$160 Shipped already?

So you're throwing in a free grille someone can strip down themselves and have it painted.

Thats a dam great price if someone likes Chrome or plan to repaint it.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Woah! Isn't a Brand New Grillecraft Mesh around $150-$160 Shipped already?

So you're throwing in a free grille someone can strip down themselves and have it painted.

Thats a dam great price if someone likes Chrome or plan to repaint it.
Thanks Ray. Just trying to save people some time.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
justinfox3110 is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
justinfox3110's Tacoma Gallery
i will take it if you will ship..
Old 03-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #8
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
That is an awesome deal! Somebody better pick this thing up tonight.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
Josh is on a distinguished road
Josh's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd (I'm local)
Old 03-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
tooxslick is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
tooxslick's Tacoma Gallery
Can this grill be easily converted to be recessed?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #14
Josh is on a distinguished road
Josh's Tacoma Gallery
thanks brotha!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
If you do a satoshi style yes. You just mount it in the rear.
JD can show you how to mount the rear...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #18
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Just when I thought you couldn't get any gayer. It's past your bedtime. Go to sleep ginger.
lmao
i know im beat
did you get a colormatched grill?
ginger snap
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
JD can show you how to mount the rear...