Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Factory Towing Pkg Wiring Harness

Old 03-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Factory Towing Pkg Wiring Harness

I am looking to purchase the wiring harness from a 2nd Gen. (05-10) Factory Towing Package from the 7-Pin socket all the way to the cab. If you don't need yours and you'd like some extra cash let me know...
Old 03-06-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just go to autozone and grab a trailer wire kit and hook it up.
I'm not even sure that you can take off the factory one.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
Why don't you just go to autozone and grab a trailer wire kit and hook it up.
I'm not even sure that you can take off the factory one.
Good idea. I may end up doing that.

My preference though, would be to keep it OEM - connectors and all. I've seen past BST posts where the OP had indeed removed the entire harness and sold it along with a Class IV hitch. I currently have all the OEM components of the original Factory Towing package installed with this one last exception.