Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ome lift discount code...

Old 03-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
justinfox3110 is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
justinfox3110's Tacoma Gallery
ome lift discount code...

i was looking to order the ome lift and was wanting the discount code.pm me plaese thank you
Old 03-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM ricndenver, toyteclifts, or neubs. I think they can all give you a Toytec code.

Wheeler's Off Road has given me a discount too. I just asked over the phone. I told him Toytec does it. He asked me my TW username and proceeded to give me a great deal. Good people over there.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not much. I think the Toytec one is only like 7% on all products. You may only end up with the equivalent of free shipping or something but hey, money is money.

I think the Wheelers guy said it depends on his mark up. Higher on some things, lower on others. I think I did about twice as good on the particular items I ordered.

Call them both and ask. It doesn't hurt. Tell them what the other offers. See who wants your business the most.

I've ordered from both. They're both fine. Make sure you get what you want. If you decide to return something, you're going to lose out on the shipping and a hefty restocking fee. You'd probably be better served just reselling it on TW.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 AM   #5
fidencio74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Fidencio
fidencio74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBoy View Post
Not much. I think the Toytec one is only like 7% on all products. You may only end up with the equivalent of free shipping or something but hey, money is money.

I think the Wheelers guy said it depends on his mark up. Higher on some things, lower on others. I think I did about twice as good on the particular items I ordered.

Call them both and ask. It doesn't hurt. Tell them what the other offers. See who wants your business the most.

I've ordered from both. They're both fine. Make sure you get what you want. If you decide to return something, you're going to lose out on the shipping and a hefty restocking fee. You'd probably be better served just reselling it on TW.
That is what I'm doing right now. I'm selling my icon coil overs because I want to do the TL.

Thanks
Old 03-07-2010, 09:17 AM   #6
justinfox3110 is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
justinfox3110's Tacoma Gallery
i will call both thanks for the advice..
Old 03-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
whys this posted in the for sale?