Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: White Satoshi Grill

Old 03-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
FS: White Satoshi Grill - Sold

$275 + shipping

Sold!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful!

If you have this in a week or two still, I'll take it off your hands!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
looks soo sick, but i have a silver truck
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a nice grill!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
"Don't touch it. Don't even look at it."
Byrd32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Byrd32's Tacoma Gallery
I want it. I want it. I WANT IT! But there's just one problem....... no money
Old 03-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
why are you selling?
Old 03-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #7
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterIvey View Post
why are you selling?
I guess I didnt say much in the post did I. I bought the grill for a project. This is my second Satoshi and just wanted to do another one, since I had a bunch of left over materials from the first one.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #8
Team Wonderbread
Tugboatdude is a jewel in the roughTugboatdude is a jewel in the roughTugboatdude is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jim
Tugboatdude's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 03-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #9
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post

$275 + shipping
How much if I give you my white grill in return? I currently have the Lund cold screen front installed.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #10
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
How much if I give you my white grill in return? I currently have the Lund cold screen front installed.
I dont really want the white gril l(red truck and all), but I bet you could sell it on here for around $125 to $150 pretty quick. I might be interested in the lund screen if you seperated.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #11
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #12
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
how much would shipping be to 70806?
Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
im diggin the mesh. what kind is it?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #14
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterIvey View Post
how much would shipping be to 70806?

It is probably in the $25 to $30 range. I dont have the exact measurements to look it up. I would charge you $25 to ship and if it was more I would cover the rest.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #15
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
im diggin the mesh. what kind is it?
Its expanded metal, pretty easy to come by. I got a sheet of it at the local steel company.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this still for sale? Awesome Grille!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #17
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Why is this still for sale? Awesome Grille!
X2
Old 03-14-2010, 10:14 AM   #18
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #19
riccorizzo is on a distinguished road
riccorizzo's Tacoma Gallery
All set

Grills been painted at a local body shop.
Logo from Ebay.
And installed.

I love it.

Thanks again Bobcat!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: White Satoshi Grill-grille-done.jpg  
Old 04-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #20
tmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura about

Name: Treavor
tmat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by riccorizzo View Post
Grills been painted at a local body shop.
Logo from Ebay.
And installed.

I love it.

Thanks again Bobcat!!
how much did that cost to get it painted?