1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05+ Tacoma parts (wheels, susp, etc)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by barlowrs, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mar 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    barlowrs

barlowrs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    Build Thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/builds/74926-barlowrs-06-taco-expo-build-thread.html OME Lift, FJ SE Wheels, 255/85 KM2, Allpro Plate Bumper, 8K Winch, Synthetic Line, Yaesu FT-8800R, Custom Sliders Sockmonkey bedside decals, BHLM, base model grille, TRD offroad (black) trim
    Hey Guys, I have a few things for sale, not sure how much they should be going for so I am basing prices off of a few quick threads from the past, feel free to make offers. I am located in So Cal, and would prefer local, as shipping will be a PITA and expensive.

Full set of TRD Off-road wheels (with spare) and tires. Tires have about 25k miles on them I believe (you can see the tread in the pics)……$400.00 with spare

Set of chrome TRD Off-road wheels (no spare and I’m not sure what model these came off of, or why they are chrome. They are not REALLY shiny though, so they actually don’t look that bad). Again, tires are included. A little less tread, so slightly cheaper (about 30k miles on them)…………$300.00:

All tires have center caps. No TPMS (just regular valves).

One TRD Sport spare tire, never used, been on the bottom of truck its entire life……75.00:

All TRD sport suspension components 30k miles on them:

Coils….$25.00

Front shocks….$25.00

Rear Shocks….$25.00

Standard Leaf pack (sorry no TSB)….$25.00

Stock Sway bar from TRD Sport…$40.00

Also have the stock skid (a little beat up, but will still fit fine) and the metal bumper (that goes behind the bumper cover…if interested make and offer, sorry for no price, but I have no idea on these, or if anyone even wants them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mar 7, 2010 at 6:29 PM
    toytaco1

toytaco1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jed
    moreno valley
    Vehicle:
    05 supercharged trd off road
    trd supercharger, TRD intake, magna flow exhaust, JBA headers, walker evans front, fox rear, leaf pack, drilled slotted rotors, All Pro Front Bumper, Warn 8000 Winch
    Hey wanted to buy your shocks both front and rear foff of you, I live in riverside ca can meet somewhere to pick up, let me know thanks

Phone is 9512313102

Products Discussed in

To Top