Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Tacoma parts (wheels, susp, etc)

Old 03-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma parts (wheels, susp, etc)

Hey Guys, I have a few things for sale, not sure how much they should be going for so I am basing prices off of a few quick threads from the past, feel free to make offers. I am located in So Cal, and would prefer local, as shipping will be a PITA and expensive.

Full set of TRD Off-road wheels (with spare) and tires. Tires have about 25k miles on them I believe (you can see the tread in the pics)……$400.00 with spare

Set of chrome TRD Off-road wheels (no spare and I’m not sure what model these came off of, or why they are chrome. They are not REALLY shiny though, so they actually don’t look that bad). Again, tires are included. A little less tread, so slightly cheaper (about 30k miles on them)…………$300.00:

All tires have center caps. No TPMS (just regular valves).

One TRD Sport spare tire, never used, been on the bottom of truck its entire life……75.00:

All TRD sport suspension components 30k miles on them:

Coils….$25.00

Front shocks….$25.00

Rear Shocks….$25.00

Standard Leaf pack (sorry no TSB)….$25.00

Stock Sway bar from TRD Sport…$40.00

Also have the stock skid (a little beat up, but will still fit fine) and the metal bumper (that goes behind the bumper cover…if interested make and offer, sorry for no price, but I have no idea on these, or if anyone even wants them.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
toytaco1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aerial Porter 56th APS
Name: jed
toytaco1's Tacoma Gallery
shocks

Hey wanted to buy your shocks both front and rear foff of you, I live in riverside ca can meet somewhere to pick up, let me know thanks

Phone is 9512313102