Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: '01 DC running boards

Old 03-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '01 DC running boards

Here are the running boards off my 2001 DC. If you are interested and want more/different pictures, feel free to ask. I'll also clean them up if anyone is serious. They are in great condition, just some dust/mud on them - no chipping or dents (I will double check if anyone is interested). I'm asking $125 obo, you pay shipping.

here's a picture of them on the taco

and another one

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

thanks,

Mike
Old 03-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
location?
Old 03-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
location?
zip code - 65203

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurley View Post
^x2. Also, do they mount to existing holes or are new holes required?
I believe the holes should already be there - here's a picture of the mounting bracket

Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Dang liberals.

Here are some more pictures.

The first is of the front left mounting bracket. On the left you see a bolt sticking through - I believe that that bolt cannot be removed, meaning it came with the truck that way. I may be wrong, and if so, I'll remove it.

The second picture shows the mount on the left running board where it mates with the bracket I mentioned above. Does that all make sense? If not, I can try to explain it differently. The right side is the same.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
low12 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: US Customs and Border Protection Officer
Name: RUFFIAN
low12's Tacoma Gallery
(running boards off my 2001 DC) What do you mean by DC? Will this fit a 2004 CrewCab Tacoma? How much to ship to 23456?
Old 03-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
low12 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: US Customs and Border Protection Officer
Name: RUFFIAN
low12's Tacoma Gallery
I got it, DC = Double Cab
Old 03-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
Dang liberals.

DC = Double cab/crew cab. Should fit your '04.

Now about shipping...that's going to be expensive. Length wise, they're about 90 inches. It's not cheap to ship large bulky items like that. The best I ran it through was for about $40, but I'm sure that's way too low. I might be able to disassemble the brackets on the running boards to save space (and thus freight costs). To be honest, a safe bet would be at least $50, but probably more. If you're really interested, I can run them by the UPS office in a day or two and get them priced.

Mike
Old 09-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #9
mordly is on a distinguished road
mordly's Tacoma Gallery
interested in running boards

Are these still available and if so will they fit my 2000 tacoma that is an extended cab not double like yours please let me know

thx