Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

mud flaps 05 4x4

Old 03-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
mud flaps 05 4x4

Hello, these came off my truck the first day and have been in my garage ever since. I see no reason to hold them any longer so please take them off my hands. If you want to pick them up in southern california I would take $30 cash .
I will ship but if shipped I have to go through pay pal so lets say $40 plus shipping to your door. I have some of the pins but plan on buying all new ones if you need them just to be safe. If I am asking too much please let me know.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
need pictures please and thanks
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
pics on the way
Attached Thumbnails
mud flaps 05 4x4-flaps-6798.jpg  
Old 03-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #4

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
sorry pics did not go through first time, they are up now. Could not get large pics up but hope these work
Old 03-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
its cool these will probably be gone in a minuite, this is a great price
Old 03-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #6

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, just see no need to charge too much for something that does me zero good. Some day I will figure out how to post real pics on the site. ( just not today)
Old 03-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #7
niit_train will become famous soon enoughniit_train will become famous soon enough
Name: Jason
niit_train's Tacoma Gallery
PM

PM sent
Old 03-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #8

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
sold!
thanks.