1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2005+ oem TRD Off Road tires and wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by pokeng, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mar 7, 2010 at 5:39 PM
    pokeng

pokeng [OP] Married With Children

Member:
    North of Austin/West of Nashville
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
    Foldacover G4 Elite, Deflapped, TRD exhaust, Webasto Hollandia sunroof, Katzkin leather seats, Dynolock, Sockmonkey decals, oem bed extender, all-weather mats and bed mat
    Help a brother get some new shoes. Got the bug to get some Duratracs and FJ wheels. Need to sell my current oem wheels and tires before I can pull the trigger because I have no place to store them. These are currently on my '09 TRD Off Road and have 12k miles on them, mostly highway. Haven't been wheeled in except for a few gravel roads and a dirt trail. No blemishes or dings yet. Tires still have the rubber nubs/hairs. Tires are P265/70r16 and wheels are 16x7.5 (I believe). Asking $200 for the 4 tires and $200 for the wheels. Does not include TPMS sensors. Shipping is not included (or practical). Local pickup in Oklahoma City area or will meet you half way as far as Dallas, Amarillo, Little Rock, Springfield, or Salina for exchange.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:29 PM
    pokeng

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
    Foldacover G4 Elite, Deflapped, TRD exhaust, Webasto Hollandia sunroof, Katzkin leather seats, Dynolock, Sockmonkey decals, oem bed extender, all-weather mats and bed mat
    Bump. FJ's supposed to arrive this week. :D

3. Mar 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM
    DblD

DblD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SW Missouri
    Vehicle:
    '18 DCSB TRD/OR - Prem. & Tech.
    PM’d about wheels
    dd

4. Mar 30, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    pokeng

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD Off Road 4x4
    New rims got backordered (again) :mad:. Won't arrive until mid-April (?). Have had a couple of pm's about the oem rims without the tires. Would like to sell both rims and tires together as new ones arrive because I'm lazy and would like one transaction. Will separate if buyer for complete set not found by the time new ones arrive. Cannot complete any transaction until that time. Will contact those who have pm'ed about the rims at that time to sell separately, if still interested. Thanks for your patience.

Bumping with tread and odo pics (more in my gallery)...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tires and wheels now have ~12,300 mi and counting. Have over 6/32" of tread according to TireRack.

Products Discussed in

To Top