Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005+ oem TRD Off Road tires and wheels

Old 03-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Married With Children
pokeng will become famous soon enoughpokeng will become famous soon enough

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005+ oem TRD Off Road tires and wheels

Help a brother get some new shoes. Got the bug to get some Duratracs and FJ wheels. Need to sell my current oem wheels and tires before I can pull the trigger because I have no place to store them. These are currently on my '09 TRD Off Road and have 12k miles on them, mostly highway. Haven't been wheeled in except for a few gravel roads and a dirt trail. No blemishes or dings yet. Tires still have the rubber nubs/hairs. Tires are P265/70r16 and wheels are 16x7.5 (I believe). Asking $200 for the 4 tires and $200 for the wheels. Does not include TPMS sensors. Shipping is not included (or practical). Local pickup in Oklahoma City area or will meet you half way as far as Dallas, Amarillo, Little Rock, Springfield, or Salina for exchange.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
Married With Children

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. FJ's supposed to arrive this week.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #3
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
PM’d about wheels
dd
Old 03-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
Married With Children

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
New rims got backordered (again) . Won't arrive until mid-April (?). Have had a couple of pm's about the oem rims without the tires. Would like to sell both rims and tires together as new ones arrive because I'm lazy and would like one transaction. Will separate if buyer for complete set not found by the time new ones arrive. Cannot complete any transaction until that time. Will contact those who have pm'ed about the rims at that time to sell separately, if still interested. Thanks for your patience.

Bumping with tread and odo pics (more in my gallery)...

Tires and wheels now have ~12,300 mi and counting. Have over 6/32" of tread according to TireRack.