Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay find - hellwig sway bar

Here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...item335ade38ab
Old 03-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTaco View Post
why did you have to find that now
Old 03-08-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I had to take mine off after I put the 2" AAL on the rear.
I could have made it work if I moved the brake line enough to rotate the mount bracket. Or make longer rods up to the frame mount.

If you have lifted it a bit you might need some work to make it fit.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Will the sway bar affect my load carrying capacity ?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #5
Zizo will become famous soon enough
Name: Anthony
Zizo's Tacoma Gallery
You can get a brand new Addco sway bar for about $135 + shipping. And that one can be used with anything up to about 4" of lift. Saw it at SEMA
Old 03-11-2010, 07:25 AM   #6
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizo View Post
You can get a brand new Addco sway bar for about $135 + shipping. And that one can be used with anything up to about 4" of lift. Saw it at SEMA
do you have the link????
Old 03-11-2010, 07:34 AM   #7
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizo View Post
I think Addco only makes for 1st gens at this point in time, Hellwig is the only company that has one for 2nd gen Tacomas.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:45 AM   #8
Zizo will become famous soon enough
Name: Anthony
Zizo's Tacoma Gallery
Go to the website and email them. When I was at SEMA i talked to the guy about it and got their brochure. It wasn't listed in the brochure cuz it was brand new. But I saw it installed on an "09 Access Cab with a 6" lift and it looked good. He said it would fit stock height and lifted trucks. I emailed him and he gave me prices. I gotta look for the email but I remember both front and back were less than $300.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not to sound like a jerk but what would you want a rear sway bar for? Does it help with towing or hauling?

I don't even have my front one on. Not necessarily something I would recommend to the masses but it sure does flex better off road.