Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Cheapest place to buy air/oil filters

Old 03-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapest place to buy air/oil filters

Where can I get the cheapest OEM air/oil filters? I have a aFe pro dry s dropin, but I just cleaned it at it seems to work really well. I am just really suprised how much dirt came out and I am thinking about going back to OEM so every time I change it out I have a 100% clean filter. btw I get my oil fliters from the stealer for $4.95. If I can find a cheaper price that would be great.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
NAPA is having a 40% off sale on all NAPA gold filters all this month. I got a NAPA gold oil and air filter for $18 last week.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for OEM filters.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #5
mjhenks is on a distinguished road
mjhenks's Tacoma Gallery
Check ebay. There is a Toyota dealer in San Diego who lists oil filters. If you buy enough they they get darn near the price of other non-OEM filters but you have to buy them in bulk. Frank motors i think.

Matthew