Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WeatherTech blk front 2nd Gen Taco

Old 03-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
tarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the rough

tarandus's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech blk front 2nd Gen Taco

I'm selling the front pair of WeatherTech laser cut floor mats for the 2005-2010 Taco. They are black and about 7 months old. I have a manual so I trimmed the driver's side a bit. Won't notice trimming on auto. No clip holes in passenger side. Will sell for $55 + shipping, or trade for black rear mat, same style, good condition. PM me for more info. Kind of bad cphone pic, can send better if needed.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just so you know, there was a group buy for these like a week ago and they were going for $67+shipping so I'm not sure how many hits you're going to get on these.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
kyrac1978 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
kyrac1978's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you $50.00 and cover all the shipping with my FedExa account. FedEx will pick them up if you're a larger city or you can just drop them off? Let me know if interested because Ebay has them new including shipping for $80.00 right now.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #5
tarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the roughtarandus is a jewel in the rough

tarandus's Tacoma Gallery
Dropped price to $55 + S&H.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:16 AM   #6
kyrac1978 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
kyrac1978's Tacoma Gallery
You have my answer in your private mail box and just for everyone else, they are sold.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer, little too late.