Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Tacoma Cargo Divider for Bed Extender

Old 03-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Tacoma Cargo Divider for Bed Extender

I have a OEM Tacoma 2005-2010 Cargo Divider that I would like to trade for a OEM Tacoma 2005-2010 Bed Extender. I would like to trade locally and straight up as the Divider is at least $50 more expensive than the extender. I'm located in San Diego, but would travel up to the OC if needed. I will require that the hardware for the extender to be included.

Divider is in excellent condition, no dents, scratches, etc. If you've seen these dividers you know they are super strong and made of quality metal with welded seams.

I would also consider the AMP Research extender.

Link to the divider:
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=29600

Link to the extender:
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=29591

Actual pic:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you but I don't have the clips.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTaco View Post
I'll trade you but I don't have the clips.
What is the condition of the extender? Scratches, dents, etc?

If you wanted to buy the kit and have it shipped to me I would accept that

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=32898
Old 03-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
Speed Holes

No dents, got a couple scratches but nothing too noticeable. I'd say 80% of Perfect condition. How about I just give you 30 bucks. Can we meet up in the middle?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTaco View Post
No dents, got a couple scratches but nothing too noticeable. I'd say 80% of Perfect condition. How about I just give you 30 bucks. Can we meet up in the middle?
Can you get some pics of it? I'm working with a guy on craigslist also.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
Speed Holes

NOOO don't trade on clist!! TRADE ON TACOMAWORLD!!! Let me get you some detailed pictures.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
Speed Holes

Pictures are here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post1508708
Old 03-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #8
Rompin Around

Cool, let me here back from the local guy and I will let you know.