Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Offroad Matts & Stock Bottle Jack

Old 03-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Offroad Matts & Stock Bottle Jack

Selling my TRD Offroad Matts in Great Condition. They look a little dirty in the picture because I just came back from Big Bear but I'll wash them like I have before and they'll look really good. No tears, stains, or permanent damage of any sort to them. $50 picked up, $60 shipped.

Stock Bottle Jack, Never Used. Comes with the Lug Nut Socket. $20 picked up only.

Im in Orange, California.