Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Enclosed Trailer

Old 03-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Enclosed Trailer

SOLD

94' Enclosed Trailer. 5x10. Single Axel. Swing open door. Has some dents and 2 small holes in the side (doesn't leak water). No Trailer jack, Has spare tire. Pulls smooth. Ok Condition. I'm traveling from Cincinnati to Atlanta and arriving on Friday March 12th and leaving the 14th. After this trip I will not be needing the trailer any longer and dont want to tow it home. I have more pictures so email or PM if you are interesed. Trailer doesn't have title as KY doesn't give titles on trailers. Buyer will receive a bill of sale. CASH ONLY. Email me if interested. No low ball offers will be accepted. $750. On craigslist in ATL. I'm willing to stop somewhere off of 75 from Atlanta to Cincinnati for the buyer. If it doesn't sell this weekend (March 12-14th) it will be available in Northern KY.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/1636638269.html

Old 03-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow I really thought that this would get more interest. Its been on craigslist in ATL for about an hour and have already had about 5 emails. BUMP!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #5

I just wish that I could find someone to buy this thing in or on the way home from Atlanta. I really dont want to tow this thing all the way home empty!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
snyder is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
snyder's Tacoma Gallery
I need a trailer but you are too far away...
Old 03-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #7

Thanks Eric for the Bump!
Old 03-10-2010, 04:59 AM   #8

Morning Bump!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 AM   #9

Ok Ill take $700 I really want to sell this in Atlanta and not bring it home.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Thanks Eric for the Bump!
Anytime Neil. ttt we go!
Old 03-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #11

Sold!!!