Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - 1 2nd Gen Fog Light

Old 03-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - 1 2nd Gen Fog Light

Bought One - No Longer Looking - Thanks to everyone that contacted me

Looking for one 2nd gen Fog Light in SoCal

One something like this:

Old 03-09-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Someone HELP PAUL Out! I'll keep a look out!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
I have a pair but I need another buyer who wants the extra one... otherwise I would end up with a leftover

- Rich
Old 03-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
One Bad Mother
steveh_2007 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
steveh_2007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to steveh_2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
I have a pair but I need another buyer who wants the extra one... otherwise I would end up with a leftover

- Rich
I will buy the extra one!
Old 03-10-2010, 05:21 AM   #6
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.logical-source.com/2006-T...COMA-2545.html
Old 03-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #7
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
i have one, i did drill a small hole in the bottom since it was fogging up. Since i put the hole in it i havn't had any issues. It is a aftermarket light, i'll let you have it for 20 shipped.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
i have one, i did drill a small hole in the bottom since it was fogging up. Since i put the hole in it i havn't had any issues. It is a aftermarket light, i'll let you have it for 20 shipped.
pm sent
Old 03-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #9
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Paul,

Someone's selling here. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...sale-sale.html
Old 03-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #10
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
How's it goin' brother! Have you been out here much lately?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #11
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fine. It looks like I'll be here for a long time but not planning to move. I'll just be going home for a week once or twice a month.

I've been watching SoCal forums here and TTORA to get into this trail riding again.

How are you? How's your rig?