Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

feeler thinking about trading my sway a ways set up

Old 03-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
feeler thinking about trading my sway a ways set up

i have the sway a way 2.5 coil overs and back shocks [ backs are now for sell, make offer], i dont see me having the time to ever really going off roading and think its a wast to have this set up and never really going to use it for what it was ment for. i love the lift and im thinking about seeing if someone with a lift wants to trade mine for theres and maybe some cash on your part.i want something with a smooth ride not hard hitting when i hit a bump.or if some one has a 6" lift ill add cash...back shocks are for sell make offer..
Old 03-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sick. I had Icon coilovers and replaced them with billy 5100s, factory sport coils, and polyurethane coil spring isolator to level out the ride. It rides much smoother than the coilovers did for sure.

Here are some pics:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
tacoma44x44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
tacoma44x44's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the rear shocks if your willing to separate!!
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm not trying to sell anything I'm looking to trade ,
Old 03-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma44x44 View Post
interested in the rear shocks if your willing to separate!!
i have some front 5100s w/ sport coils plus cash and this guy can trade the rear shocks, let me know if you want to work something out like this.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
i have some front 5100s w/ sport coils plus cash and this guy can trade the rear shocks, let me know if you want to work something out like this.
is your set up going to give me the same lift i have now?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know what you are running, so i dont know?

they can be adjusted from 0, .85, 1.75, 2.5 of lift, so...
Old 03-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
Banned
ttt...........
Old 03-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XT View Post
How much lift do you have right now with your SAWs?
i think there at 3 ,
Old 03-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #12
Banned
bump.....
Old 03-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #13
Banned
bump.....
Old 03-30-2010, 08:24 PM   #14
Banned
the back shocks are for sell now, make offer